Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Jack Cole and Plastic Man

I absuletely hated Jack Cole and plastic man. The humor was juvenile and unfunny, and the style was not at all appealing. The only endearing feature the comic had other than featuring plastic man, was that it made what Kyle Baker did what the character seem even more impressive.

I did, however enjoy the uncle scrooge stories. I’ve been watching “Duck Tales” since I was a kid, and I’ve always been a fan of scrooge McDuck. I really liked how they portrayed him in the comics. In the show he’s generally pretty greedy and will talk about golden and diamonds a lot, however in the comic his avarice is taken to a whole new level. In the comic, he’ll look for gold, diamonds, and platinum, but he’ll also pay attention to small change, making a quick two bucks wherever he can. Its that level of penny-pinching that makes him really fun as a character.

No comments:

Post a Comment